Sponsors can benefit from having one-to-one engagement with a wide range of cultures, ethnic groups, age demographics, and socio-economic segments.
Sponsors also can:
- Gain access to hard to reach consumer segments on site and through traditional and social media campaigns.
- Engage potential customers in a relaxed, fun-filled setting.
- Extend marketing efforts through data capture and data mining.
- Gain city wide brand exposure through an extensive multimedia marketing campaign.
- Create sales and product distribution opportunities while leveraging the brand equity of the Allston Village Street Fair.
- Benefit from the Media and Public Relations program that utilizes Social Media, Broadcast, Digital, Billboard, Print, and MBTA Public Transportation marketing.
* Core Audience 25 -54 and 18 – 34
* Audience Composition:
* Multicultural, Multi-Ethnic, representing Allston-Brighton, Boston, the United States and the World.
* Young Professionals
* White Collar, Blue Collar, Grad Students, Managers, Everyday People
* Families and Children
Event Media and Marketing to Drive Attendance and Sponsor Brand Awareness
* Broadcast Presenting Media Partner
* Social Media: 500,000 estimated reach
* Billboards: Clear Channel
* MBTA Public Transportation Advertising
* Print: Metro Newspapers and Online Media
* 10 x 10 Footprint area on-site at the Event
* Logo inclusion on the Official Event website
* Customized brand and retail activation programs available